I need Peco help

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I need Peco help
From: "Douglas B. Gaither" <dbgaither@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:52:13 -0700
I purchased a Peco system for my '66B and it did NOT come with any
instructions or parts list or anything.  So, I have all the parts shown in
the Moss catalog but I don't know where they all go.

The parts are...

header: I know where this goes
shorter bent pipe: ???
longer bent pipe: ???
muffler: I know where this goes
clamp welded to pipe hanger:  I think this goes on the mount near the
battery box???
clamp with flat bracket: ???
2 brackets designed to fit around half the pipe: ???
shorter piece of rubber: ???
longer piece of rubber: ???
3 bolts & nuts: ???
3 U-bolts with clamps:  go at pipe joints???
6 brass nuts: are these for the header???

Also, it appears as though the pipe is going to run VERY close to a chasis
crossmember, when the engine is running and moving will it hit the
crossmember?  Is there any padding I should put there?  Does the Peco System
come with brackets that work with a '62-67 exhaust system?