US Trip

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: US Trip
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:33:18 -0500
Hi everyone,

Emailing from Chicago! My girlfriend and I have been travelling the US for
the last three weeks. Spent a couple of weeks touring California, Arizona
and Nevada in a Convertible Mustang (no MG's *sob*) which was great fun. Saw
lots, will write more on that when I get to Ireland our final destination.
After California we went to New Orleans which was fun, bought lots of tacky
touristy things like hot sauce etc <G>. My favorite place so far would have
to be Sedona, Arizona - stunning scenery. Yosemite a very close second.
We've now arrived in Chicago and already caught up with Barney & Elliot last
night - again today hopefully along with Ed (hey ed? <G>). Well must run,
emailing from a hotel. Will be in NY Monday for 4 days. Having a great time,
a beautiful country 'y'all' have here. <G>

Cheers,
Neil