Re: Reliability of British Vehicles

To: Pointparty@aol.com, erich@mail.ngbm.com
Subject: Re: Reliability of British Vehicles
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:19:57 EDT
As far as reliablity of our LBC's I find them to be very reliable as I drive
each of mine all the time and most often tow a trailer with them.
As long as the cars are maintained they should not have a problem more so
than any other car.

These are miles put on mostly freeway at 70MPH as well as some backroads and
city driving with 90% of it towing the trailer.

In fact the past three weekend have seen a total of 3,000 miles put on the
Magnette

Total miles so far this year and I drive the Magnette year round snow and all
;)

58 Magnette 12K
59 MGA 5K

Only major problem was a bad piston on the MGA caused the engine to fail in
August, which is now being repaired.  Couple of other minor problems with a
defective SU fuel pump and that has been about it.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web