Re: "Rocks" Show Rocked...

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: Re: "Rocks" Show Rocked...
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:38:57 -0500
What a second, old Ed.  I had just finished undercoating mt car when you
called, and by the time I had gotten all that crap off my hands, face, hair,
and ears, I was quite explosive from the acetone fumes.  Good thing I wasn't
able to make it, though.  I just realized my insurance has lapsed.

My apologies to our friends from Down Under.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
and already for the snow this weekend