"Rocks" Show Rocked...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: "Rocks" Show Rocked...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
Had a great time at the Rocks show on Saturday! Larry
M - missed you, saw your note after I returned how,
otherwise I would have hung out around the Midgets. As
it was I spent most of my time with the early B's
right across the aisle.... Saw Rick Brown, tho'...

Three favorite cars: 1964 MGB - early Racing Green and
the Primrose Yellow RHD B (1965?) with the disc
wheels. Didn't see that owner around but chatted with
the guy who owns the green 64 - beautiful car and very
original. Got some good detailed engine shots to help
me put my 3-main lump back together.

Third favorite (but maybe first overall) was the ZB
Magnette. Wow an excellent car! As my 11-year-old
would say, it was phat!

My only regret was not driving my 76B - very
embarrassing to pull in behind a couple of B's with NY
plates.........

Also found a good used exhaust manifold that needs
only a little cleaning and paint to be excellent, and
a carb heat shield with the original asbestos (I
assume) material on it - also, a little cleaning and
good as new! And at $20 each, a pretty good deal,
especially for the manifold.

All in all, a good show and a beautiful day. Going to

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://photos.yahoo.com/