Out and about

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Out and about
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 16:49:51 +0000
Odd thing the other day.
Out with the B roadster coming south on Rt. 17 onto Rt. 94 back home to
Warwick, NY. Make my turn off the exit ramp and all of a sudden I find
myself in the middle of an old Alvis club outing. A beautiful 4
passenger white(ERF656-British plates) goes by and I tuck in behind him.
Ahead I see 2 more Alvis(Alvisi?), a coupe and something looking like an
M-Type MG. All flying Brit flags, so I wonder if they are a touring club
over from across the pond or perhaps just on their way to Hershey
traveling back roads.
Anyway, got ahead of them and once in Warwick parked and when they
passed gave them the high sign.
Lot's of fun. Anyone know anything about this convoy of British Alvis'?
cheers,
Dave Houser