Re: Engines, and assorted nonsense.

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engines, and assorted nonsense.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:41:00 -0700
Yeah, I remember when fuel injection was exotic stuff, limited to
"fuelie" 'Vettes and 300SLs. Not even Ferraris had fuel injection. Now my
wife's Metro econoslug has it (first "fuelie" car either of us has ever
owned).

(And I'm not even that old... there are baseball players older than I
am... I just saw one last night pitching for Oakland.)

Bullwinkle had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149