Re: Derrington Cross-flow Head

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Derrington Cross-flow Head
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 20:37:44 -0600
Gary:

The HRG-Derrington heads were contemporary after-market accessory items
for MGAs and, later, MGBs. They came in several forms, differing in
combustion chamber volume, for various applications. They are 'period
products' for a 1600, but were not offered by the factory itself. Often,
there is a date code stamped or cast somewhere on the head.

Dave Q.
As and Bs
(formerly with a 1600 Mk2 with a Derrington head and Judson
supercharger)