Re: Power Curve of B-Series Engine

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power Curve of B-Series Engine
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 21:18:57 -0700
September, '62, given the lead times of a magazine, might be referring to
a 1622 B-series in an A, not an 1800. Also, for whatever reason,
published torque and HP ratings went up with the 5-main engine (94->98,
107->110), though that doesn't seem to be what is shown here.

paul.hunt1@virgin.net had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149