Re: Tire lifespan

To: Editorgary@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire lifespan
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:05:11 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/00 12:46:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Editorgary
writes:

<< << Please read the article on tires in the current issue of British Car
 magazine.

 Safety Fast! >>

 Thanks for the positive comment -- I just rejoined the MG list and had to
bite my thumb to keep from suggesting that myself.

 Cheers
 Gary Anderson
 Editor, British Car Magazine >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gary, I THOROUGHLY enjoy reading British Car!  You have a great mix of
articles, tech stuff, info and ads.  I can tell that it is written by
enthusiasts.  Thanks for a GREAT mag that really keeps me motivated.

Listers, if you are on the list and don't get British Car magazine, SHAME ON
YOU!  Go to http://www.britishcar.com and get it.

(No, Gary doesn't pay me!  I speak the truth.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport