Re: Tire lifespan

To: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Tire lifespan
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 07:05:15 -0700
Actually, that is the exact tire that I have on my MG. Only difference, is
that the date code on mine is 1979. I drive them most days still, they have
about 20,000 miles on them since I bought the car in 1980. They still work!!
They don't have great traction or cornering effectiveness, but with the
limited power output of the MG, make a nice balance to the car, and allow
driving on the limits of adhesion at considerably more reasonable speeds
than a later, larger, stickeyer (new word) tire.

Michael Singleton