Re: Clutch Question

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:41:08 -0700
Well, then, that certainly sounds like a worn out clutch disc. No, I
can't really think of any other possibilities. Bad hydraulics would cause
the clutch to fail to disengage, not clutch slippage. An oily clutch
might slip, but the cure is the same -- replacement. As far as your list
of things to replace, I think you have got it covered, unless you come up
with some "while I'm at it" items to do when the motor's out. Good luck.

Don Markham had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149