RE: 5 Main bearing "B" engine and 4 syncro trans in MGA ?

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 5 Main bearing "B" engine and 4 syncro trans in MGA ?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:32:21 -0600
>  ... and the challenge of having to give up what in some people's opinion
>(including mine) is a
much sweeter box ...

Ah, to be a purist!  I run the 3 sycnro in my B race car.

But for a "driver" I gotta say I would like the fully syncro'd trans.  Good
thing I've got a
sawsall, cutting torch and a MIG welder! <grin>

I might even look into the 5 speed conversions (my gawd did he really say
that?).

XKs Unlimited and Waterloo (right John?) sell conversions.

Larry