Re: OBERG TILT LIFT?

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: OBERG TILT LIFT?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:03:13 -0400
Chris: Pulling an engine alone is quite easy if you have a cheery picker and
some chain. Most of us do it regularly. You really don't need to waste any
money on the oberg device. Just be sure you place the chain that lifts the
engine strategically so the balance is good.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski