RE: OBERG TILT LIFT?

To: "'frank krajewski'" <frankk@intap.net>
Subject: RE: OBERG TILT LIFT?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:16:55 -0700
Chris:

        If you have limited head room, or a shorter engine hoist, then to
pull the engine and trans as an assembly you do have to make a drastic angle
change in the B engine to get it over the hood latch panel.

        The Oberg Tilt Lift does make this job much easier, with no worries
about chain slippage.

        If you are pulling the engine only, or have lots of height
clearance, then it is not necessary at all.

        I use mine every time I pull an engine, and have found it very
helpful since I am antisocial and don't have any friends who are entranced
with spending the evening getting grubby.

Kelvin.