Fiero seats

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fiero seats
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:44:36 -0400
About 10 years ago when I put a set in my 1977 Roadster, the tonnue
question came up. They would almost fit in the late model with headrest
pockets, but it really strained the seams & snaps. I took an old tonnue
that had shrunk, along with my good one to a local auto upholstery shop.
They used the old piece for matching material, & extended the pockets
about 2".

Worked fine for years. I had them down size the steering wheel pocket to
fit the smaller after market wheel at the same time.

Jim Stuart