Re: Is ListQuest Working??

To: martens@auditor.sk.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is ListQuest Working??
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:25:58 -0600
Most likely float problems - either the needle and seat need replacing
(less than $10) or the float itself has a hole in it (although I personally
have never seen this). Another possibility is that you have an aftermarket
fuel pump that it is pumping at too high a pressure, maximum should be
something like 2-3 psi, I think.

As far as Listquest.com, it appears to be working for me.

David Councill
67 BGT
71 BGT