Re: Ordering parts, was: Moss part #?

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, ccrobins@ktc.com, esheffield@prizmail.com
Subject: Re: Ordering parts, was: Moss part #?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:28:44 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/00 12:10:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< Major credit cards work there.  Otherwise I think credit is a given, until
 you prove otherwise (like not paying a bill).  Unless you offer a credit
 card number up front, I think the parts will be shipped before the invoice
 is sent, and you pay the bill later.  Anyone may feel free to correct me if
 I err.  I just use the credit card so I never have to send a check. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yep.  When I first got the Midget I ordered a few parts from George.  He just
billed me and said that if I didn't pay, I would never order from him again.
It is nice to know that as enthusiasts, we are trusted.  Since then I have
also ordered from Ed (JustBrits) and Peter C. and they are all great to work
with, and all have about the same deal.  Add in the knowledge and advice
available from them and you should have no trouble at all rebuilding that
$100 rust pile into a 99 point concours show car in a matter of weeks.

(Sorry, I got carried away.)  All seriousness aside, make sure you pay your
invoices from these guys promptly, or you could muck it up for all of us.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport