Re: Speedo Pinion Gear

To: barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Re: Speedo Pinion Gear
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 01:23:14 EDT
Barney,

Yes it is back in the car already.  Dave Smith rebuilt the unit (on the way
back from Lansing last night (Friday) the radiator went on poor Maggie...
what a few weeks again and no long trips either ...  The rear end is a 3.90
on it that is why we were looking for a 13 tooth pinion, but I don't think we
are going to find one either.  If you have a larger one that would be great
and will work.  I don't mind that the speedo is off the 10mph as I am used to
it, but not having it at all now is a killer ;)  Let me know after you mic it
and see what it is, be happy to pay the shipping of course.

Thanks,

Jeff

In a message dated 10/21/00 5:51:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,