RE: Temp sender adapter/bushing/connector

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Temp sender adapter/bushing/connector
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:58:14 -0600
I'll answer my own question.

I called Paul Dierschow of Sports Car Craftsmen here in Denver this a.m.

Here's what I found out.  The "thingy" is an "adapter, temperature gauge" Moss
number 361-065.  But
it is not an MGB item, but it is a Midget item for a 1275 head.  Paul told me
that my sending unit
should seal just fine without it.

Any listers in the Denver area that aren't using Paul are missing out on a
great resource.

Larry Hoy

there