Re: (no subject)

To: dmeadow@juno.com, jboatri@emory.edu, gb@the-bdc.com, Toby@intri-plex.com,
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:13:20 EDT
In a message dated 10/27/2000 5:51:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmeadow@juno.com writes:

<< My local (Houston) Sears store hadn't even heard of these.  Must be a
 regional thing?  I assume you are in Philadelphia from your signature. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes.  In Abington, just north of Philly.

The model # is 919.165060 and BTW, it is a 25 gal. tank, not 30 as I
originally posted.  (I still like it.)  My son said that they were tired of
looking at them in the warehouse, so they decided to crush the ones that
didn't sell.  It does sound like it could be regional, but I have to think
that this sort of thing happens more frequently then most of us know about.
Maybe that's why prices are so high these days.  (DUH!)  It may be a good
idea to befriend an employee in the local Sears hardware department!  That's
what my son did.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget