RE: (no subject)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 02:24:17 -0500
Well Allen, It can be worse!

I know a guy who worked with the Dutch BL import company in the 80ies.
When this company had to tidy up their spare stock room and get rid of
materials which were there too long, lots of MG stuff was scrapped. Complete
full leather seat cover kits were ruined with a knife in order to prevent
finding the stuff back on the gray market...

What a waiste! They should have thought about this guy restoring his  BGT in
the nineties and save a kit for him...

Cheers,

Hans (currently at Frankfurt Germany)

Snip

The rest of them...are you ready...WENT TO THE CRUSHER!!!!!

Sometimes you wonder where their brains are.  I woulda bought
several of them to sell on eBay (Your Personal Trading Community),
but they are gone now.  If you are looking for a compressor, you
might want to check your local Sears and talk to a department
manager.

I'm Smilin'!!!!  :-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward