MG Magazine Lives

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Magazine Lives
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:44:41 EST
Following is a Press Release that I will have in my newsletter this week, but
thought that many of you might be interested in it as MG World is taking over
MG Magzine.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Press release

MG World and MG Magazine combine

MG World, the world's best-selling MG magazine has taken over the world's
oldest, MG Magazine, to consolidate its position as the best MG publication
available.

'We're delighted to be able to keep the American MG Magazine alive,' says MG
World's editor Philip Raby. 'Furthermore, it will give us a greater presence
in the US market which is crying out for a regular MG publication.'

MG Magazine's former editor and publisher, Greg Perigo, is now MG World's US
Editor, ensuring that there will be plenty of US-specific material in the new
enlarged magazine.

In addition, MG World has negotiated a new deal with its shipping agent,
which means that non-UK subscriptions are now even better value.

The first issue of the combined magazine is on sale in the UK on 8th
November, with overseas sales following soon after.