Re: To lean weber adjustment

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To lean weber adjustment
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:12:17 -0500
For fine tuning, reading plugs is like reading tea leaves. Mixture
screws adjust the richness at idle. But your plugs may have picked
up the hot white color from hi rpm's, ergo needle and jet issue.

Sol'n - clean plugs, and expose to one mode of operation. ie - hi
speed run and shut off engine at speed. That'll tell you which
mode is hot, maybe. The only symptom I have seen at idle is rich
black plugs.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug