Re: News: New Classic MG Magazine begins production

To: MG <Editor@ClassicMGMagazine.com>
Subject: Re: News: New Classic MG Magazine begins production
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:31:26 -0800
This isn't the same people the solicited for MG Magazine about a year ago on
here???   I subscribed and recieved one copy and no others..  I did finaly
contact someone and they said I'd start getting my subscription..  Still no
magazines have been sent...  BUT, they did charge my credit card for a full
subscription!!!!!  BEWARE!!