Oops. Was Anyone need a rollbar in No Cal for a Midget?

To: "'WFO Herb'" <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Oops. Was Anyone need a rollbar in No Cal for a Midget?
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:41:38 +0900

-----Original Message-----
From: reed mideke [mailto:rfm@cruzers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 5:43 PM
To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Toyota conversion available

FWIW, I saw a toyata powered TR7 in the Moss Landing, CA Pick'n Pull
Took me a second to realize it wasn't stock. Not sure which motor
it was. It seemed to fit under the hood without being leaned over,
so it might have been one of the pushrod motors.

There's also another TR7 and a couple of midgets in that yard. One
of the midgets had a Koni tube shock conversion in the rear, as well
as some interesting sway bars. I took the Koni's (which seem like
the same ones used for the rear of a spit), since $5 a piece
seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. I'll soon be throwing
my Monroe shocks in the trash ;-)
I also took the roll bar (it wasn't even bolted down). It turns
out that a midget roll bar does NOT fit in a spit. Oh well.
If anyone in Northern CA needs a midget roll bar, you can have it for
the $30 the yard charged me.

Nolan Penney wrote:

> Lying in a junkyard in Maryland is a complete Toyota engine and
transmission converted
> roundtail Spitfire  The junkyard is Voughts, and it's northwest of
Baltimore by about 20
> miles.

[...]

--
Reed Mideke                  rfm(at)cruzers.com
If that doesn't work:        rfm(at)portalofevil.com

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.