Re: "Please don't kill me."

To: felix.c@post.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Please don't kill me."
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:35:50 EST
In a message dated 11/05/2000 7:23:12 PM Central Standard Time,
felix.c@post.com writes:

> I apologize for posting this to a car list, but it seemed to be very
> relevant for American voters.  I was going to vote for Bush (reluctantly)
> but I'm having second thoughts esp. with his drunk driving problem

So, Felix, you HAVE been a "TOTAL SAINT" your ENTIRE life???  Have NOT done
ANY wrong in the past 24 years???  NONE????

er, 5 mph OVER the POSTED speed limit IS "STILL" WRONG (and illegal).  Never
"rolled" a Stop sign???

Not say I am voting for anyone (but will be voting), but your "point" and
posting to a British Car List deems a tad overboard (no pun intended).

Ed

PS:  And now you are gonna try to convince me you have NEVER had a parking
ticket, bounced a check, taken the Lord's name in vain, or just plain
"cursed"????
NAH!!