Re: "Please don't kill me."

To: felix.c@post.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Please don't kill me."
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:59:04 EST
Mr. Como-

This magical device we call the Internet has allowed the common man to have
his voice literally heard around the world from simply sitting from his own
computer at work or at home. This is a tremendous power to be reckoned with,
and as you have demonstrated here, it is a power that can be misused and
abused.

As you indicated, this list is strictly about cars. That alone should have
deterred you from posting a political message. This is a forum where all
religious, racial, and political mores are to be put aside for our common
interest; in this case, the MG.

This is not to detract at all from your loss at the hands of a drunk
driver-however, this is not the appropriate forum to relate these experiences
in light of Gov. Bush's recently revealed DUI charge from 24 years ago. I
politely ask that you offer this list an apology for bombing this list with a
politcal message.

nuff said,
Tom