Re: Anybody use 175R14?

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody use 175R14?
From: mup1dm <mup1dm@surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 00 12:12:50 +0000
"E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo> wrote:
>Hi MG Fans, I am having a hard time finding new 165R14 locally. I know I
>can get them at Coker for 84$ a piece but after bringing them down to
>Bolivia the cost is pretty steep. Anyhow, I wonder if anybody is using
>175R14?

I've got 175R14 on the front of my BGT. I only needed 2 new tires
at the time, and the nearest Goodyear Auto Center was owned by a
Healey fanatic who said these were the closest fit of what he had
in stock. He stocked them because of their use on some Volvo model.
They look good ona work well.

Douglas McKinnie (in England)
'72 B-GT (in Ohio)