Re: urgent advice needed PLEASE!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: urgent advice needed PLEASE!
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:53:20 -0500
On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> Of course, I don't know much about your legal system, but it sounds way too
> complex to try to make sense of environmental law without the help of a
> lawyer.  Now you get into more expense.  It would be a shame to destroy a '63
> B in any case, but you have to convince the environmentalists that it isn't a

As, I believe, the charter of British Motor Heritage, Ltd. is to preserve
old british cars, it seems to me they'd be interested in hearing of a 63 on
the way to being destroyed. Not sure if they can help, but I'd wager they
could offer some advice. There's fewer and fewer MGB's every year anyway,
so standing by idly while one gets sent to the smelter doesnt seem like a
good idea.

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |