Re: Free heater motor restoration - LIMIT ONE.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free heater motor restoration - LIMIT ONE.
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:36:50 +0000
Barney Gaylord wrote:

> I am willing to do a heater motor rebuild for someone for free (>

Well, we here in South Australia are already starting to feel Summer
coming on (I got myself nice and sunburned at the track - spectator this
time - on Sunday) and I guess we will start stringing together the
centuries (100 to 110F) soon, so the heater may not be essential.  In
fact, I only once turned on the heater... and it didn't work, but I
never *really* miss it and just put on warmer socks:-)

But I would go for the offer, just to see if Barney really is serious
when he says:

> I would even pay the return shipping charges.

... to and from Australia?

I bet you he was serious, too!

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS The World Rally Championship 'Rally Australia' stage in my home town
of Perth was really spectacular... pity it seems to involved more
'tactics' and politics than F1.