RE: Farina Magnette Site Revamp

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: RE: Farina Magnette Site Revamp
From: "Greg Bass" <gbass@essentialnetworks.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:34:24 -0500
I know someone who actually WANTS to buy a TR7! He's never had a LBC but
likes the wedge on wheels look. So if anyone has any leads, let me know.

I'm sure John will have it fixed soon. I don't know him but anyone that owns
an LBC has to be pretty smart in the first place :-) And I agree, he did the
right thing by asking others to check it out. It's not really a great idea
to debug your own code without at least another pair of eyes looking at it
also.

I know what you mean about the development industry. I am under-bid all the
time and most small businesses will go with the lowest price, even though
they get much less and lower quality for the expenditure. Sometimes I even
the site at all, it is so bad. Web development is only part of my business
though. The company I own also specializes in Network Support. Personally I
dislike Netscpe period and I can only hope that sooner or later someone will
develop true cross browser capability with out the hassle of the way it has
to be done now.

Oh well enough of my OT rambling

Greg