Re: carb question

To: "Aaron Whiteman" <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: carb question
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:53:57 -0800
Aaron-
Being a UW Husky alum it goes against my nature to agree with a Coug, but I
concur that the Z-S (or D-S if you prefer) is not a bad cold weather
starter.  I have a '76 MGB with the Z-S, but the thing that vastly improved
my starting ability was the conversion to manual choke.  The auto-choke just
never seemed to work right.
In regards to David and his original post, is there conversion from this
"FASD" to a manual SD possible?
-Steve Conley
'76 MGB Roadster
Marysville, WA
p.s. Aaron- Howabout a bet on the Apple Cup- Loser buys a quart of Castrol!