Re: Sprinting Downunder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprinting Downunder
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:42:10 -0800 (PST)
Awesome pixs! They even let a rubber nose on the
track. Only a ten time vote counting, tree hugging,
environatzi wouldn't love suchs pix. New wallpaper on
at least 6 PC's at work and home!

jon

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/mallala/130800/index.html

> Check 'em out.
>

> Eric
> '68MGB MkII
>
> PS Spot the my primrose beauty amongst the rest -
> and chasing hard :-)
> #131 and black rollbar

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, with black cow catchers

58 Willys CJ-3B, the Killer-B

Enough's enough. Who cares who wins at this point, just quit counting. Better
yet, quit talking about it!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/