Re: Sprinting Downunder

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprinting Downunder
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:58:18 -0800
Hey Eric

I recall you complaining that your soft top wouldn't clear your rollbar
(as is apparent from the photos) -- but how come all those other Bs are
running with soft tops? Are their roll bars illegally low?

And what is that large copper-colored late model sedan doing on the track?

Inquiring minds... (nah, better not go there!)

Max

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim