RE: HS4 overflow problems Update

To: ddwelley@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: HS4 overflow problems Update
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:47:16 -0500
Fair enough Dan,
Point is, that many listers make asumptions the configuration of the fuel
path from tank to inlet manifold is "standard". It seems to be the pump is
extremely powerfull, so the jets can stop it. The regulator is an extra MG
never would chosen for ($$$).

Good for you it is solved now....

Cheers,

Hans