Re: VERY VERY tongue in cheek joke OK! Just a joke!

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VERY VERY tongue in cheek joke OK! Just a joke!
From: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:24:54 +1030
> Actually Larry posted this here on the 12th, though it wasn't quite as
> fleshed out...

and it IS fairly unbelievable. I mean, England went to all that trouble to
get rid of America without you blokes realising it was intentional (after
all, there is nothing worse than a rejected child). Can we really be asked
to believe England would want you back? Cripes, they even shoved us Aussies
out of the nest, and we all know how desirable a mob we are - we actually
assembled MGs for many years, not just imported them all (compulsory LBC
reference).

Cheers
Richard
'76 B - built in England, exported to American, then imported to Australia -
that's multicultural
         Anne and Richard Spurling
 http://www.geocities.com/twisted-lines