Re: VERY VERY tongue in cheek joke OK! Just a joke!

To: "Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Subject: Re: VERY VERY tongue in cheek joke OK! Just a joke!
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:14:03 -0800
Yeah, but you were a penal colony.  Americans were just a pain in the ass.

Frankly, I'm of the opinion that with the US economy going so well, we
should do what any good corporation would do in a banner year.  Go on a
buying spree.  Maybe a nice little country on the mediterranean for
vacations.  Hell, maybe our own continent.  Perhaps a country that has its
own continent and also speaks English as the root tounge (makes acquisition
easier).  One with a lot of waterfront property and some decent beer, and
cute girls with those endearing Aussie accents...

- Tab