funny thread from Skye's bbs

To: bfrench@nh.ultranet.com
Subject: funny thread from Skye's bbs
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:32:12 -0500
Author: Ted (216.46.140.186)
  Date:   11-15-2000 19:13

  Check out this mouths Car and Driver's letters. I guess in a previous
issue one of the
  writers had bad mouthed British Cars, so a reader in a letter threatens
to ( I'm only going
  by memory I'll post the whole letter later)
  "To round up a lot of British cars and drive to the writers house. If
they all make it, they
  will press on the windscreen washer switch, while holding a ground wire
in their teeth, to
  sound the horns, and attempt to wake up the household."

  We all know of course that this would never work, the horns on my B don't
work no matter how
  many things I push.