Re: Replacement Heater Valve - here's another, gents...

To: BobMunch@aol.com
Subject: Re: Replacement Heater Valve - here's another, gents...
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:40:41 -0500
Thanks Bob,

Interesting idea with the brass shut-off valve... I suspect that would
be the ultimate solution. Larry Hoy gave me a part number for a 5/8 hose
valve, and if I don't get any other fixes, I will try that. I suspect
the 5/8 valve may allow less restricted flow through it, and thus a side
benefit may be more heat... Even down South, that keeps the wives happy!

Dave Tietz