Volvo help, no LBC (sorry)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Volvo help, no LBC (sorry)
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:56:34 -0500
Looking at an 84 Volvo wagon for my son. It is a one owner diesel model
with only 125k. He is saying that he was told by his usual shop (non-Volvo)
that it needs new glow plugs as it would not start this week (thus
precipitating the sale I suspect). He had just put quite a bit of $$$ into
and hit burnout I think. This being such an august group of people I assume
their must be someone out there who could give me an idea of how big a job
that is (There must be a few English Professors out there :-)

Carl French