Re: Heat Insulation -<G>

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Heat Insulation -<G>
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:43:10 -0700
Yea, I like Jegs too.  I'm a bit stuck on Summit cause thwy were about 30
minutes from my house in Ohio and I used to just pick stuff up from them.  In
my experience Summit beats Jegs on 95% of product prices.  At any given time I
have 6 or more catalogs from each, but on occasion I am looking from work and
don't have a catalog.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 11:32:30AM -0700, Larry Hoy profoundly declared: