Re: Heat Insulation -<G>

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>,
Subject: Re: Heat Insulation -<G>
From: "bill king" <kingwj@del.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:11:54 -0500
Personally I think I'd be looking at course weave glass fabrics to use in
this application.  The same stuff used in fiberglassing will provide good
thermal properties and a fair insulation value.  It will be a bit nasty to
install but that is a one time thing.   If you are really high tech and
think your LBC deserves the absolute best there are a multitude of exotic
ceramics which are incredible insulators but are difficult to obtain.
Nextel by 3M comes to mind.

Bill