Quote of the summer

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quote of the summer
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:51:29 -0600
Sharing Time,,,,
     My wife, as she approached our freshly reconditioned MGA with new
Dayton wire wheels.

"Honey, why didn't you get the chrome wire wheels?   These look so dull!"

So much for going for a nice look and trying to have a little cash left
over.

But sadly enough she's right.  Where in the ?!?!?! did they get this dull
shade of gray. It does absolutely nothing for the appearance of the car.   I
was seriously hoping never to have to fuss with my wheels again but I can
sense a respray in the summer with the  recommended silver tone that I have
heard and read about in tech. articles.

Can anyone tell me if the Dunlop wires are also a dull gray finish or is
that just a Dayton trade mark?   Did I make the wrong choice? Maybe I'm
being to critical but the look is 50% of having the wires, isn't it?

                                  Thanks,   Mark