Re: Heritage Shell's in the US.

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage Shell's in the US.
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:07:12 -0800 (PST)
Chris, I know that Moss used to sell them - although their last few
catalogs don't seem to have them any longer. I think they were around
$5000. I did a google search on 'heritage body shells' and found lots of
hits but no source other than 'British Motor Heritage Trust' - whose web
site is incomprehensible at best (kind of like that heater valve
design!)...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://shopping.yahoo.com/