Re: Heritage Shell's in the US.

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage Shell's in the US.
From: "Paul Nelson (artworks@bigfoot.com)" <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:50:08 -0800
At 7:07 PM -0800 11/21/00, Dan DiBiase wrote:
>Chris, I know that Moss used to sell them - although their last few
>catalogs don't seem to have them any longer. I think they were around
>$5000. I did a google search on 'heritage body shells' and found lots of
>hits but no source other than 'British Motor Heritage Trust' - whose web
>site is incomprehensible at best (kind of like that heater valve
>design!)...

        If anyone is interested in a very good authentic 1964 MGB
bodyshell, I am giving up on a project.  This is from a Callifornia car,
brought to Victoria, BC in 1986, and bought by me and subsequently garage
stored since.  It is solid, except for rusted floors (two repro panels
included), and the cross members underneath are solid, so I would guess
that the rust was from wet rugs.  Rocker panels appear to be solid.  This
includes BC title, if desired.
        Purchaser would have first option on an early overdrive
transmission, complete with GB series engine (from a 1966 BGT).  Anyone
interested please answer offlist.
Paul Nelson