Re: Contemplating purchase of 196x B-GT

To: "John Wightman" <johnwightman@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contemplating purchase of 196x B-GT
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:03:59 -0600
John,
    Why buy somebodyelses dismantled puzzle when you can buy your own
completed puzzle and dismantle it yourself taking pictures along the way and
knowing that someday your project is going to be a beautiful straight
automobile.  The GT's especially,are priced so resonably right now, my 2
cents is to buy a straight car that may need some minor paint,body and
interior work.  At least your starting with a good foundation. And there is
a lot to be said about taking the car apart yourself.  Check around, you can
find a decent straight GT for a good price.
                                                          Mark