re: Lucas

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Lucas
From: scott beavis <scottbeavis@mobrey.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:27:21 -0000
>  A British car fellow traveler just pointed out to me that there is a
> click-to-enter spot on the Lucas web site.

I have a counter supplied by Lucas on my website! ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/scottbeavis

Scott

PS: MGB is going well. Replacing rear-demist switch got that working. Also
fitted new air filters, a K&N breather and a nice Mountney steering wheel.
Just got to fix the fuel gauge now.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com