Re: Insurance

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:48:16 -0500
Jeff -

(And any of you other Magnette types out there...)

Here's the NADA Blue Book Listing for a '58 ZB Magnette (from their Web
Page):
Weight:          2,310
MSRP:           $2,730
Low Retail:     $3,125
Average Retail: $5,200
High Retail:    $7,200

They note that a "High Retail" vehicle would NOT be a "100 point"
vehicle.  According to them a "100 point" vehicle is not driven.