Re: Smith gauges

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Smith gauges
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:05:56 -0800
Try:

Rimmer Bros
Export sales (+44) 1522 526200
Fax 01522 567600
sales@rimmer.netkonect.co.uk
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk.org
Online catalogs, including Stag.  I've had good service, and the exchange
rate is favorable.

XKs Unlimited
http://xks.com/
Jaguar restoration shop in San Luis Obispo CA.  They used to carry the
entire line of new Smiths gauges.
I am using the electronic tach and 140 mph speedo in my MGB V8.  Genuine
Smiths, the speedo died after 600 miles.

Doug's British Car Parts
2487 E. Colorado Blvd
Pasadena CA 91107
626-793-2494
626-793-6768
Doug has a big shop with shelves to the ceiling stacked with NOS bits of
everything.  Very nice guy.  You just never know what he will find there in
the dust...

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB V8
San Diego